Guangzhou Qingmei Cosmetics Company Limited
Room 1027-1028#, Niuben Commercial Building,Juyuan Street 50#, Xicha Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, China
Abstract: The common factors for the failure of eyebrow tattooing. In recent years, eyebrow tattooing technology has developed rapidly and rapidly. However, under the guidance of lack of experience and aesthetic concepts, a few unprofessional beauticians blindly apply a fixed pattern, and rashly tattoo stiff, unnatural, incorrectly colored, or asymmetrical eyebrows for a person's facial features. Appearance and expression have a great impact. Tattooing a pair of beautiful eyebrows can make a person look fresh and radiant, and save the time of thrushing eyebrows every day. It can be said to be done once and for all. Therefore, in just a few years, eyebrow tattooing technology has developed rapidly and with each passing day. However, under the guidance of lack of experience and aesthetic concepts, a few unprofessional beauticians blindly apply a fixed pattern and sloppily tattoo stiff, unnatural, incorrectly colored, or asymmetrical eyebrows for customers, such as splayed eyebrows, big swords Eyebrows, reptile eyebrows, etc., are self-defeating, causing disfigurement pain to beauty customers.
Common reasons for failed eyebrow tattooing:
1. Incorrect eyebrow design. Whether the tattooed eyebrows are ideal or not, the eyebrow shape design is the key. If the eyebrows are not designed according to the characteristics of the customer's own eyebrows and the shape of the eyebrow arch, the original eyebrows should be plucked out, and a new eyebrow should be tattooed. move. At the same time, the two black stripes tattooed on the smooth skin, separated from the eyebrows themselves, are naturally not 'three-dimensionalAfter the eyebrows grow back, they become 'four' eyebrows. Another situation is that due to the influence of the customer's seat and light source and the asymmetry of the eyebrow arch itself, the two sides of the eyebrow design are asymmetrical, one high and one low, one long and one short, one wide and one narrow, and one curved , Of course, the eyebrows tattooed in this way cannot be symmetrical.
2. The color used for eyebrow tattooing is wrong. The pigments used for eyebrow tattoos include dark and light brown, gray, black, coffee, etc., and should be selected according to the color of the hair and skin. Oriental hair color tends to be a mixture of several shades, with a little dark grey and a little dark brown. Therefore, the color of the eyebrow tattoo liquid should be suitable for each person. If the hair is darker and the skin is darker, use natural gray with one or two drops of black; if the hair is yellowish and the skin is whiter, use natural gray and one or two drops of brown. In the experiment, many beauticians only used a single dark gray or black to tattoo the eyebrows, so that the tattooed eyebrows will be unreal and unnatural, and the eyebrows will appear rigid and distorted.
3. The technique of tattooing is inappropriate and the shade is inappropriate. The eyebrow tattoo should follow the direction of the eyebrow growth, and master the depth, density and skills. The eyebrows and eyebrows should be slightly lighter in color and sparser in density, while the eyebrows and waists should be heavier in color and denser in density. This is the appropriate shade in eyebrow tattooing. If the eyebrow tattoo is dark and dense, the whole eyebrow will appear stiff and rigid. At the same time, pay attention to the natural transition of shades. If the boundary between shades is too obvious, the eyebrows will be distorted. When tattooing eyebrows, avoid being too deep or too dense. If the tattoo is too deep, the depth of penetration into the skin exceeds the dermis layer, and the pigment will be swallowed by the pigment cells and turn blue.
4. Use inferior pigments. Individuals in the beauty industry who do not have good professional ethics and choose inferior pigments in pursuit of reducing costs will also cause the color of the eyebrows to turn blue, or the color will also fall off after the scab is removed. Causes pain and unnecessary trouble to customers.
5. The contraindications of eyebrow tattooing have not been mastered. A. The eyebrows and eyebrow arches are too inverted, the height of the two eyebrow arches is very different, or the size of the two eyes is very different. It is not suitable to tattoo eyebrows. B. Those with high cheekbones, high eyebrow arch and concave eyes. 3) The eyebrows do not grow on the eyebrow arch, or the eyebrows move up and down too frequently. If you only pursue economic benefits without considering the actual situation of customers, and irresponsibly tattooing eyebrows for customers who are not suitable for eyebrow tattooing, it is bound to fail.
In addition, it is also important to note that eyebrow tattooing should not follow the trend, fashion, or tattoo strange eyebrows, according to the actual situation of the customer, such as face shape, eye shape, age, occupation, temperament, and eyebrow arch and many other factors , Comprehensive consideration, suitable for each person, in order to tattoo satisfactory eyebrows, tattoo beauticians must have a high sense of responsibility and professional ethics, strengthen their own aesthetic cultivation, diligently practice basic operations, accumulate experience, and have to learn and the ability to relearn. In this way, failure can be avoided.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist.