Guangzhou Qingmei Cosmetics Company Limited
Room 1027-1028#, Niuben Commercial Building,Juyuan Street 50#, Xicha Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, China
We consult this part in the process of opening a store, which is a very important part of our business. Customers often ask such questions: What color materials do you use? The professionalism of the answer is often the first step in the transaction.
If we use professional terminology to answer the questions for customers, then we can reflect the professional quality of an embroiderer. Therefore, as a professional tattoo artist, it is necessary for us to understand the professional knowledge of tattoo pigments, so that we can communicate with customers calmly and easily.
Next, I will share with you some knowledge about semi-permanent tattoo pigments.
The components of the colorant generally include water, alcohol, glycerin, resin, and other auxiliary agents, which play the role of moisturizing, disinfecting and emulsifying.
Classification of pigments
First, from the perspective of raw materials:
Organic pigments and inorganic embroidery pigments.
1. Inorganic pigments, the production process of pigments is simple and inexpensive.The old-fashioned eyebrow tattoos of the 80s were used in this way.
2. Organic pigments, the commonly used tattoo pigments are basically organic pigments, which are extracted from plants, as well as natural minerals and animal bones.
Second, the compatibility with water is divided into:
Water-soluble pigments, and water-insoluble pigments.
1. Water-soluble pigments, also known as water-based pigments, have the advantages of strong permeability and fast coloring. The disadvantage is that it is easy to faint and has poor viscosity.
Water-soluble pigments, we usually use for eyeliner, eyeliner, and lips, areola, and tattoo operations.
2. Non-water-soluble pigments, that is, pigments containing powdery particles that are not compatible with water, paste pigments are non-water-soluble pigments. Used to operate eyebrows, etc.
Third, the status is divided into points:
Liquid pigment, paste pigment, emulsion pigment, powder pigment.
1. Liquid pigment: suitable for machine operation, good permeability, fast coloring, uniform color after falling off and crusting. Easy to fade later. Real color.Used for eyeliner, eyeliner, lip areola, etc.
2. Paste colorant: strong viscosity, large particles, color, not easy to fade compared to liquid colorant. Suitable for manual pen operation, no need for electric machines, natural color, can operate manual eyebrows, manual embroidery eyeliner. It is easy to control the injection amount of colorant.
3. Emulsion-like color milk: also known as semi-paste color material, which can be operated by hand or by machine. Mainly used for machine line eyebrows and machine fog eyebrows, as well as the operation of manual fog eyebrows. Good fluidity, the performance is between liquid and paste. The amount of pigment injected can be controlled.
4. Powdered pigments: generally used to add pigments to increase the concentration. Mainly used for eyeliner pigments. The pigment particles are large and not easy to smudge.
When adding, the proportion should be controlled within a small range, otherwise it will affect the operation. After adding, use a toothpick to stir evenly. The toner is easy to precipitate in the middle of the operation, so use the needle tip of the machine to stir again. In the past two years, some agencies have promoted powdered eyebrow pigments in the market, but now few people seem to use them.
Any new technology or product innovation needs to pass the test of time. The big waves wash away the sand, and the real gold is the one that is not eliminated by time. However, we still have to applaud these courageous attempts. It is with these constant attempts and changes that the tattoo industry can reach new heights.
Water-soluble pigments, water-insoluble pigments, liquid pigments, paste pigments, emulsion pigments, powder pigments, there is no absolute good or bad, the right place and the correct method of use are good. Including, many well-known brands of tattoo pigments have their advantages and disadvantages. Don't expect a magic sword to conquer the world. This should be summed up slowly in long-term practice. A brand of pigment needs to be observed for at least half a year. Above, we can see the real situation of post color retention.
Recently, this flesh pink is more popular. It can be used to lighten the lips, change the middle to dark black, make the base and change the color, and use it with other colors.
PMU supplies Co., Ltd. was established in 2008. It is a comprehensive enterprise integrating production, design, research and development, and sales. It is committed to providing customers with high-quality embroidery and color materials OEM/ODM services, welcome to come to know (telephone / WeChat: 18963517702).
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist.