- Permanent Makeup Machine
- Permanent Makeup Pigments
- Eyelash lift kit
- Microblading Needles
- Microblading Manual Pen
- Repair Cream
- Tattoo Practice Skin & Tools
- Eyebrows Tools
- False Eyelash
- Permanent Makeup Accessories
Practical skills of secondary color supplement for eyebrow tattoo
Generally speaking, there needs to be a short recovery period after the eyebrow makeup is done, and the scabs will start to fall off on the 2nd to 5th day after the eyebrow tattoo. When the scabs fall off completely in about a week, the eyebrow shape will become natural.
After a month or so, it is necessary to carry out the second color supplement, such as thickening the brow, raising the peak of the eyebrow, and lengthening the tail of the eyebrow, etc., all of which can be proposed during the color supplement, and fine-tuned changes are made. After the color supplement is stable, the entire eyebrow shape is very ideal!
Secondary complementary color techniques
Then, what should be paid attention to when making up the eyebrows for the second supplementary color? What skills should the tattoo artist master when performing the operation?
1. Grasping the depth of needle insertion is the most important point in coloring: keep the needle inserted 1/3 of the treatment site evenly, and at the same time, frequently stain with coloring material.
2. Maintain the residence time of the coloring material: the coloring emulsion time is kept for 3-5 minutes.
3. Pay attention to the method of wiping the excess color on the surgical site: first use a cotton pad to lightly absorb the color, and then gently wipe off the excess color.
Analyzing it from a technical point of view, an experienced tattoo artist will not instil deep needles for the first time on a client's eyebrows. Because the skin tissue structure of each customer has certain differences, operating a tattoo artist for the customer for the first time is equivalent to performing a coloring test on the skin, and only needs to determine the basic eyebrow shape of the customer.
All tattoo artists who have passed the technical level clearly understand that blindly applying color to customers for the first time may cause eyebrows to smudge because the needle is too deep. The only way to deal with excessively dark eyebrows is to wash them with a laser. Some laser treatments are not enough after one treatment, and a second or even third treatment is required.
Supplementing the color of the eyebrow tattoo is not to do it again, but to supplement it according to the first tattoo. After eyebrow tattooing, there will still be scabs after the small wounds are caused on the skin, and the amount of scabs will vary depending on the scope of the operation. So girls don’t have to worry too much~
What needs to be noted here is:
When the first coloring is restored, there will be light color, lack of color and other phenomena, which are all normal and need to be adjusted by the second color supplement in the later stage!
The first time is to test the degree of skin coloring and preliminary formation, the second time is to complement the color, and the skin metabolism after 28 days shows the final absorption degree of pigment!
Remind customers of precautions in the future
In order to ensure the effect after tattooing, besides the secondary coloring after finishing eyebrow makeup, some matters should also be paid attention to, so as to help the quick recovery after tattooing and achieve a natural effect.Precautions for Secondary Complementary Color
1. When the eyebrow scab falls off after finishing makeup, do not pick it with your hands, let it fall off naturally to avoid uneven color.
2. When washing your face after making eyebrows, you should pay attention not to let the wound get wet, and keep it dry and clean to avoid inflammation and infection.
3. During the recovery period, it is forbidden to eat spicy and stimulating food, and alcohol, tobacco and seafood should also be avoided.
In fact, it is quite normal for the second supplementary color after eyebrow makeup, and sometimes even the third coloring is required! For some customers who may not know the basic knowledge of tattoo embroidery, they may be more worried, thinking that To fade or not to color!
At this time, the tattoo artist needs to give a simple explanation to the customer, so that the customer can completely trust you to give you their eyebrows.
Of course, tattoo artists don't need to be overburdened. They only need to master and be proficient in operation skills, and treat the secondary color supplement with a normal heart, and they can complete a very beautiful ending~