- Permanent Makeup Machine
- Permanent Makeup Pigments
- Eyelash lift kit
- Microblading Needles
- Microblading Manual Pen
- Repair Cream
- Tattoo Practice Skin & Tools
- Eyebrows Tools
- False Eyelash
- Permanent Makeup Accessories
Tattoo pigment ODM factory: What is the difference between eyebrow tattooing and eyebrow embroidery? Can it be washed off after tattooing and embroidering eyebrows?
Embroidered eyebrows are less traumatic, and because they will not mix with the subcutaneous yellow pigment gene, they will not change color. Eyebrow tattoos are easy to pierce the deep layers of the skin by mistake, and the pigments are brought into the deep layers by mistake and mixed with the subcutaneous yellow pigment gene, which will turn blue and blue, and it is difficult to remedy.
The specific difference between tattoo and eyebrow embroidery
The difference between tattooed eyebrows and embroidered eyebrows mainly includes the following aspects:
1. Different surgical methods: eyebrow tattooing machine is used to pierce the needle vertically into the skin, so that the pigment is injected into the subcutaneous tissue. The eyebrow embroidery is gradually developed by the progress of tattoo embroidery technology. It adopts manual operation of needle row, and the needle is inclined 45 degrees.°It penetrates into the skin and is a pure plant pigment. The pigment penetrates into the dermis of the human body, which is conducive to the absorption of harmful substances by the human body, causing irreparable damage to the skin, and the color will gradually become dark blue or red. There are many people who are troubled because they can't get rid of it;
2. Different pain: eyebrow tattooing is more painful and takes a long time, while eyebrow embroidering is less painful and shorter;
3. The materials used are different: eyebrow tattoos mainly use liquid dyes, which are less viscous; while embroidered eyebrows mainly use paste-like dyes, which are more viscous;
4. Different effects: tattooed eyebrows are relatively stiff, and the eyebrows are beautifully embroidered, so in general, the effect of embroidered eyebrows is more natural and closer to the real eyebrows;
5. The retention time is different: eyebrow tattooing is permanent, while eyebrow embroidery is semi-permanent.
Therefore, beauty seekers can choose the best method according to their own situation, so as to help achieve the best beauty effect.
Can I wash off my eyebrows after tattooing or embroidering them?
Yes, you need to go to a professional place to wash your eyebrows.